Wild and Wacky Mushroom and Pesto BOBOLI
As a chef, I highly recommend making Wild and Wacky Mushroom and Pesto Pizza using BOBOLI pizza crust. This pizza is not only easy to make, but it’s also packed with delicious flavors and textures. The combination of mushrooms and pesto creates a unique and satisfying pizza that’s sure to impress.
To prepare this pizza, you will need 1 clove of garlic, sliced, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, divided, 1 pound of mushrooms, sliced, 4 ounces of shiitake mushrooms, sliced, salt and pepper to taste, 1 tablespoon of basil, fresh and coarsely chopped, ⅓ cup of pesto sauce, and 1 BOBOLI 12″ pizza crust.
WILD AND WACKY MUSHROOM AND PESTO BOBOLI
- 1 clove garlic — sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil — divided
- 1 pound mushroom — sliced
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms — sliced
- salt and pepper — to taste
- 1 tablespoon basil fresh — coarsely chopped
- ⅓ cup pesto sauce
- 1 shell BOBOLI 12″
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Sauté garlic in 1 tsp. oil until golden. Discard garlic.
- Sauté mushrooms in remaining oil until tender. Salt and pepper to taste. Toss with basil.
- Spread pesto over top of bread shell leaving a 1″ border; top with mushrooms.
- Bake 8-10 minutes on baking sheet in lower 1/3 of oven.
- Cool slightly and serve.
This pizza is easy to make and it’s a great option for those who want to enjoy a delicious and satisfying pizza without spending too much time in the kitchen. The combination of mushrooms and pesto creates a unique and satisfying pizza that’s sure to impress.