Autumn Perfection: Heavenly Pumpkin-Spice Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
Pumpkin-spice bars with cream cheese frosting are a popular and beloved dessert that is enjoyed in many countries around the world. They are a type of sweet bar that is made with a pumpkin-spice flavored batter, and they are often topped with a creamy and rich cream cheese frosting.
The origins of pumpkin-spice bars with cream cheese frosting can be traced back to the United States, where pumpkin and pumpkin-spice flavored foods have been popular for centuries. Over time, the recipe for pumpkin-spice bars with cream cheese frosting has evolved, and various types of pumpkin-spice bars have been developed to suit changing tastes and preferences.
Today, pumpkin-spice bars with cream cheese frosting are a popular and beloved dessert that is enjoyed in many countries around the world. They are often served as a sweet treat or a dessert, and they are a popular choice for people who are following a vegetarian or vegan diet, as they are made with plant-based ingredients.
Overall, pumpkin-spice bars with cream cheese frosting are a popular and beloved dessert that is enjoyed for its rich, sweet, and flavorful combination of flavors, and they are a popular choice for many different meals and occasions.
PUMPKIN-SPICE BARS WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup butter softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and prepare a 15x10x1-inch pan by coating it with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, and canned pumpkin until smooth.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves to the bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for about 2 hours.
- Cream Cheese Frosting:
- In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer on low speed to beat the softened cream cheese, butter, milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, while continuing to mix until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese frosting over the cooled pumpkin bars.
- Sprinkle the top with orange zest.
- Cut into your desired size of bars.
- Cover the bars and refrigerate.