As a chef, I highly recommend making Wild and Wacky Mushroom and Pesto Pizza using BOBOLI pizza crust. This pizza is not only easy to make, but it’s also packed with delicious flavors and textures. The combination of mushrooms and pesto creates a unique and …
A Classic Thin Crust Pizza with Cheese, Pepperoni and Sausage is loved by all who eat pizza because of its delicious combination of flavors and simplicity. The combination of tangy tomato sauce, gooey melted cheese, spicy pepperoni and savory sausage on a crispy and thin crust is a perfect balance of flavors and textures.
One of the reasons why this type of pizza is so popular is its simplicity. It doesn’t require any fancy ingredients or complex techniques, and it can be made with basic pantry staples. The toppings are classic, and the combination of cheese, pepperoni, and sausage is a tried and true favorite that never gets old.
Another reason why this pizza is loved is its versatility. It can be enjoyed in various settings, whether it’s a casual lunch, a romantic dinner, or a party with friends. It’s also easy to customize to individual preferences, whether it’s adding extra cheese, swapping out pepperoni for another meat, or even adding vegetables.
CLASSIC THIN CRUST PIZZA WITH CHEESE, PEPPERONI AND SAUSAGE
- ⅔ cup warm water — 110-115°F
- 1 package active dry yeast
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces pepperoni slices
- 6 ounces sausage meat
- Preparing the Crust
- Place water, yeast and sugar in a mixing bowl. Stir well and let rest 5 minutes. Add the flour and salt; mix with hand and knead for 10 minutes. Adding flour as necessary. After about 10 minutes, dough should feel elastic. Rest dough for 5 minutes.
- Place the dough in a large bowl and cover with a towel. Set aside in a warm place (75 to 80°F) for about two hours, or until the dough has doubled in volume. (When the dough is ready, touching it firmly will leave an indentation).
- Preparing the Pizza
- Preheat oven to 425°F. When ready cut dough in half. Roll out the dough too about 12 inches. Using flour as necessary. Crust should be 1/4 inch thickness. Using a dinner plate, cut out a 10-inch circle. Place pizza dough on a sheet tray. Repeat step for additional pizza crusts.
- Next, place 4 ounces of the pizza sauce in the middle and spread to the edges, leaving 1/2 inch of crust exposed. Place evenly, 3 ounces each of the pepperoni and small pieces of the sausage on the pizza. Finally place 8 ounces of the cheese evenly on the pizza. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is completely melted and crust is crisp.
Making this pizza at home is also easy and straightforward. You can make your own dough or use store-bought dough, and the toppings are simple, classic and easy to find. Once you have the dough and toppings ready, all you need to do is roll out the dough, add the toppings, and bake it in a preheated oven at high temperature, usually around 425-450 degrees Fahrenheit, for around 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
In conclusion, a Classic Thin Crust Pizza with Cheese, Pepperoni and Sausage is loved by all who eat pizza because of its delicious combination of flavors and simplicity. It’s easy to make at home, and its versatility and customization options make it a perfect option for families and home cooks.
Using a Cuisinart to make pizza dough is a great option for those who want to make homemade pizza without the hassle of manual kneading. Cuisinart is a well-known brand for its high-quality kitchen appliances, and its food processors are no exception.
One of the main benefits of using a Cuisinart to make pizza dough is its powerful motor, which can easily mix and knead even the toughest doughs, resulting in a smooth and consistent dough every time. The food processor’s dough blade is specially designed to mix and knead dough, ensuring that it is well-kneaded and ready for shaping and baking.
Another benefit of using a Cuisinart to make pizza dough is its versatility. With its various attachments and blades, you can make different types of dough, including whole wheat, gluten-free, and even pizza dough with added herbs and spices. Additionally, you can use the food processor to chop and mix toppings, such as vegetables and meats, making it a one-stop-shop for all your pizza-making needs.
CUISINART PIZZA DOUGH
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 ⅓ cups unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 ¼ cups warm water
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a 2-cup liquid measure, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until foamy, about 3 to 5 minutes. Insert dough blade in work bowl and add flour, salt and 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- With machine running on dough speed, pour liquid through small feed tube as fast as flour will absorb it. Process until dough cleans sides of work bowl and forms a ball. Then process for 30 seconds to knead dough. Dough may be slightly sticky. Coat dough evenly with 2 teaspoons olive oil; transfer to a plastic food storage bag and seal the top. Let rise in a warm place for about 45 minutes. While dough is rising, prepare any pizza toppings.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface and punch down. Roll into desired crust size.
Using a Cuisinart to make pizza dough also saves time and energy. The food processor’s powerful motor and efficient blades can mix and knead the dough in a fraction of the time it would take to do it manually. This means you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying your homemade pizza.
Making pizza dough with your Cuisinart is a great option for those who want to make homemade pizza without the hassle of manual kneading. Its powerful motor and versatile attachments and blades make it easy to mix and knead dough, and it can save time and energy. With a Cuisinart, you can enjoy delicious homemade pizza in no time.
Making pizza dough at home can be a fun and rewarding experience, but it can also be a bit time-consuming and require some skill. However, with a bread machine, the process becomes much more effortless and straightforward. A bread machine is a kitchen appliance that …
Chopped egg and scallions is a dish made with finely chopped hard-boiled eggs, scallions, and celery that is typically seasoned with salt, pepper, mayonnaise, and a small amount of Dijon mustard. The dish is often used as a topping or garnish for sandwiches, salads, and …
Mashed potatoes are a popular and beloved dish that is enjoyed around the world. They are made by boiling and mashing potatoes, and they are often flavored with milk, butter, and other ingredients to create a creamy, flavorful dish.
The origins of mashed potatoes can be traced back to the 16th century, when potatoes were first introduced to Europe from the Americas. Mashed potatoes became popular in many countries, and they have been enjoyed as a staple food and a comfort food for centuries.
Today, mashed potatoes are a popular and beloved dish that is enjoyed in many countries around the world. They are often served as a side dish with a variety of main courses, including roast beef, pork, chicken, and fish. Mashed potatoes are also a popular choice for people who are following a vegetarian or vegan diet, as they are a good source of protein, fiber, and other nutrients.
Mashed potatoes are a versatile and satisfying dish that is enjoyed by many people for their creamy, flavorful taste and comfort food appeal. They can be served with a variety of main courses, and they can be flavored with a variety of herbs, spices, and other ingredients to suit different tastes and preferences.
- 1 ½ pounds russet potatoes — peeled and cubed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter — softened
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- parsley — garnish
- In a large heavy saucepan, add cubed potatoes and cover with cold water by at least 1-inch. Bring to a boil. Cover partway, reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes are tender. Drain the potatoes and return to the pot. Mash potatoes until smooth with a hand masher. Add the butter and mix thoroughly. Add the milk in small amounts, ¼ cup at a time, mixing until milk is absorbed. Continue adding milk until desired consistency is reached. Season with salt and fresh ground black pepper. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve warm.