Are you ready for eight to tens hours of smoking beef brisket, pork shoulder, pork ribs, and whole chicken. It first requires a BBQ Rub of essential spices to balance the smoke and goodness of each choice of meat. Try this signature blend. Use liberally on all sides of meat and let stand for thirty minutes before placing in the smoker or grill.
Ingredients can be blended together in equal portions or follow the recipe measurements below.
- granulated garlic
- granulated onion
- cayenne pepper
- white pepper
- black pepper
- brown sugar
Mix together all ingredients in a small bowl. Use immediately in a table shaker or store in a air tight container until use. Apply liberally on pork, beef, and chicken. Grill over coals or smoke slow and low.
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons white pepper
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons salt
- 4 tablespoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar — packed
- Mix ingredients together and store in dry container.